Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Details on Runabouts

Author Topic: Details on Runabouts
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need serious help with this. Anyone who's patient enough to take the trouble earns my great appreciation. (Makes you feel kinda warm and fuzzy all over, right? [Roll Eyes] )

From Captain Kyle, I have the following lists of appearances for each of the known DS9 runabouts.

Gander:
“Penumbra” [DS9]

Ganges:
“Past Prologue” [DS9]
“Q-Less” [DS9]
“Vortex” [DS9]
“The Siege” [DS9]
“Armageddon Game” [DS9]

Mekong:
“Whispers” [DS9]
“Playing God” [DS9]
“The Maquis” [DS9]
“The Jem’Hadar” [DS9]
“Heart of Stone” [DS9]
“The Die is Cast” [DS9]

Orinoco:
“The Siege” [DS9]
“Melora” [DS9]
“Paradise” [DS9]
“Shadowplay” [DS9]
“The Maquis” [DS9]
“The Jem’Hadar” [DS9]
“Our Man Bashir” [DS9]

Rio Grnade:
“Emissary” [DS9]
“The Passenger” [DS9]
“Vortex” [DS9]
“Battle Lines” [DS9]
“The Siege” [DS9]
“Melora” [DS9]
“Whispers” [DS9]
“Paradise” [DS9]
“Playing God” [DS9]
“The Maquis” [DS9]
“The Jem’Hadar” [DS9]
“Improbable Cause” [DS9]
“The Sword of Kahless” [DS9]
“Apocalypse Rising” [DS9]
“The Ascent” [DS9]
“By Inferno’s Light” [DS9]
“Treachery, Faith, and the Great River” [DS9]

Rubicon:
“The Die is Cast” [DS9]
“Family Business” [DS9]
“Hippocratic Oath” [DS9]
“In Purgatory’s Shadow” [DS9]
“One Little Ship” [DS9]

Shenandoah:
“Change of Heart” [DS9]
“Valiant” [DS9]

Volga:
“Body Parts” [DS9]

Yangtzee Kiang:
“Emissary” [DS9]
“Past Prologue” [DS9]
“Battle Lines” [DS9]

Yukon:
“Sons of Mogh” [DS9]

(Name unknown) NCC-73918:
“Tacking Into the Wind” [DS9]

Okay. So here's what I need---a moderately detailed description of what happened with each ship in each episode. What task or mission they performed, who used them, if they transported someone who was it? A stardate or some other timestamp is good if present. What was the situation at the time? (ie, tensions with the Dominion, etc.)

This is quite an extensive thing, I know, and i have tried to research this myself, but I've seen very little of DS9 and I want to be as detailed as possible. Most sites only list what was in the Encyclopedia or what they feel are the most important points.

Thanks SOOOOOOO much to those of you who can be of assistance!

-MMoM [Big Grin]

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm... I doubt most of us will have that much free time to make a list on what they have done in each episode. Check in the Encyclopedias, and websites regarding episode summaries, that'll give you a good portion of what you need.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm almost positive there are sites out there with detailed info on the runabouts... especially the ones that have been destroyed.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't there a site dedicated to runabouts somewhere?
IP: Logged
Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a site dedicated to the Delta Flyer, but I never found anything about the Runabouts. I once started writing down the things you want to know (stardate, crew, mission), I found some of the notes some weeks ago, but I thought there was more ( I guess a dozen episodes). Usually, if the episode featured a name of a Runabout, you can tell what they did in that episode, too. But getting into detail with the above mentioned exact information could be difficult.

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

COlson
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could try the episode summaries on startrek.com - I looked over the listing for "Penumbra" and it seemed like it might have some of what you are looking for.
IP: Logged
iam2xtreme
Member # 836

- posted      Profile for iam2xtreme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok in shadows and symbols there is an unnamed runabout that sisko uses. it takes him from earth to tyree along with jake, joseph and ezri. a name is not mentiod or seen. same with the registry.

--------------------
"Marge, trying is the first step towards failure!!" Homer

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps