Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Ques. Re: Effects of G forces on humans...? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ques. Re: Effects of G forces on humans...?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pubococcygeal muscle. Read all about it.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working out suddenly sounds a whole lot more interesting.
Raw Cadet
Member # 725

- posted      Profile for Raw Cadet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the link. I did read all about it, even though the information is of no use to me.

[ July 03, 2002, 22:02: Message edited by: Raw Cadet ]

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that threads frequently run off topic here, and I know that the makeup of the board frequently takes them frightening places, but the sudden and unexpected discussion of ejaculatory matters is surprising in the extreme.

But to each his own.. i havent read the link yet.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's my topic thread, so I decide where it goes. [Smile]

No seriously, I probably shouldn't have even made that comment about the whole AGSM-kama sutra technique correlation, but I did....and this is where it ended up. Maybe I should just stop talking altogether, that might put this topic to rest.

yeah..... so thanks everybody for the response, especially Sol, Thoughtchopper, and Mr. neutron for giving me a new book to hunt down.

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea about the karma-sutra thing, but yeah, I'm a pilot. I'm at Indian Springs AFAF near Las Vegas, I used to fly the C-141, now I'm a Preadator pilot, and I went to the Academy. And unless it changes in the next few years, if you go to the Zoo and are medically qualified, your chances of getting a slot are pretty darn high. The AF needs pilots like you wouldn't believe. But keep in mind that it doesn't matter how good you are in the bedroom if you can't get them there in the first place. [Wink]

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

www.ericksmodels.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps