Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Hello fellow StarTrekShip lovers. I have a site with lots of ship pics. Give it a go!

Author Topic: Hello fellow StarTrekShip lovers. I have a site with lots of ship pics. Give it a go!
unirider
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Well, am new to this forum. . .so not quite sure of protocol, BUT I do know that my site is very relivent to this room. One of the things I love most about Star Trek, is the numerous different ships. Well, my site: Star Trek Star Ships And Other Cool Sci-Fi started around the ship pics I had collected over the years. Ive stuck them on one page! ONLY the best ones are there for your viewing pleasure. I give credit where credit is due, and I update often. My site is new so Im trying to get it known about. I also have along with the Star Trek Ships and other stuff, pics from: Star Wars, Matrix, Alien, Batman, Spider-Man, X-Men, seaQuest, Fifth Element and more. I hope you stop on bye. URL: (Link removed by Krenim)
(I make NO money from the site which does cost me. . .this message is PURLY for fan infomation)

[ July 15, 2002, 08:55: Message edited by: Krenim ]

IP: Logged
Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Senses blood in the water and a wounded newbie thrashing around.

Flare-sharks come rushing in....

and the feeding frenzy begins....

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What the hell? This is the third thread this jerk has posted just to advertise his site. He shoulda read the "rules" he agreed to before he clicked "I accept."
Edipissed Wrecks
Ex-Member

if all you are going to do is advertise your site, then i would suggest leaving before it gets ugly.
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
so not quite sure of protocol
However, common sense should tell you, that it might be rude to spam in 3 different forums.
Edipissed Wrecks
Ex-Member

there isn't even anything on the site that i haven't seen before. i want my 5 minutes back.
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
there isn't even anything on the site that i haven't seen before.
Well, I haven't seen such thumbnails before.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the third time: Spamming bad. Flooding bad. Thread closed. Link removed.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps