Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Okudagrams

Author Topic: Okudagrams
Captain Stark
Member # 70

- posted      Profile for Captain Stark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love on screen graphics and Okudagrams (I wonder what he thinks of that name). I'd like to gather a collection of them or a list of books/magazines that they appear in. Can anyone point me in the right direction for those that we do have access to.

Thanks

------------------
-=/\=-
Captain Stark
http://beam.to/readyroom

"The man on the top walks a lonely path. The chain of command is often a noose." Dr. Leonard McCoy --Obsession, Stardate: 3619.2

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just like the ones that have obscure (but arguably canon) ship facts on them... :-)

------------------
"I'm not stubborn. I'm just right."
-me

Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see the ones that obviously show dozens of ship names that we cannot make out.

------------------
"Victory is Life!"

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, i would like to see a (very, very) very, very high quality version of the Prometheus's Master Situation Display Monitor
Jim Phelps
watches Voyager AFTER 51030
Member # 102

- posted      Profile for Jim Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funny thing is, if there is one person responsible for laying out the internals of so many different ships, that's Doug Drexler with his MSDs. Trouble is, he doesn't read e-mail very often and doesn't like newsgroups since he's had some bad experiences online (Mike Okuda).

Boris

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps