Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Starfleet sector

Author Topic: Starfleet sector
Graboid
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I know people have debated and made maps of the Alpha Quadrant, but has anyone made or know of a map of the Starfleet sector in San Francisco, Earth?

From what I can tell, it's pretty large since it encompasses the Academy, Starfleet Headquarters, and the UFP Headquarters.

We've seen a few shots of it over the years, enough to piece some of it together. I'd still like to see what the Federation Counsel looks like. After seeing the Senate in Star Wars: Episode 1, the Federation Counsel has to at least be somewhat impressive with 150 members.

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't the Federation Council what we saw at the end of ST6? And wasn't there a smaller version seen in ST4?

------------------
"There's always a bigger fish..."
-Qui-Gon Jinn, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No and no. But you're close.

The end of STVI was the Khitomer summit.

STIV featured a committee from the council.

------------------
"Don't call me at work again. Oh no, the boss still hates me. I'm just tired and I don't love you anymore, and there's a restaurant we should check out where the other nightmare people like to go...I mean nice people, baby wait, I didn't mean to say nightmare."
--
They Might Be Giants

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps