Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Klingon Bird-of-Prey

Author Topic: Klingon Bird-of-Prey
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Klingon BOP is, I do think (when I absolutely have to), my favorite Star Trek ship at all (the 12-crew version, at any rate).

I'm interested if anyone has done any blue-prints or general layouts for the class. Mostly just to satisfy my own curiousity [Smile]

Thanks.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not canon, but perhaps you will appreciate it anyway: http://www.gilsostartrekschematics.co.uk/cutaways/jackillcut/bopcutaway.jpg
Woodside Kid
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for Woodside Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked up a set of blueprints for the BOP about seven or eight years ago at a convention. The package was copyrighted 1985 by Lawrence Miller Design. Six sheets with exterior views and deck plans (3 decks). Not too bad, considering how little we knew about the ship at that point.

--------------------
The difference between genius and idiocy? Genius has its limits.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The BoP runs on bees?
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hence the rapid expansion of the Klingon Empire, as those worlds that resisted being conquered by force were sure to fall under the influx of cheap Klingon honey.

Well, worlds with primarily honey-based economies.

Sorak
Member # 874

- posted      Profile for Sorak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Gets his asprin and takes a few pills)

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Petty Officer 1st Class Sorak
Chief Tactical Officer
USS Gemini NCC-74680
Task Force 44
Task Group 3
Bravo Fleet

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woodside,

Can you do some scans plz? [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Woodside Kid
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for Woodside Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could, Snay, but I don't have a scanner, nor does anyone in my family. Even if I did, my computer is only slightly more advanced than Fred Flintstone's, so the real thing would probably be flying before the images finished uploading.

--------------------
The difference between genius and idiocy? Genius has its limits.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, sounds like my computer.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps