Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Designs, Artwork, & Creativity.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Enterprise 3D model

Author Topic: Enterprise 3D model
JasonA
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this board but got the address from a thread at 3D Gladiators and thought I'd drop in. I've been working on a 3d model of the Constitution Refit prop, and have finished the exterior modeling and texturing and thought you might like to see it, give feedback or whatever. I know this isn't a 3D site, but figured you'd like to check it out anyways. Your comments would be greatly appreciated!

The reference material I used primarily came from Phil Broad's website at http://www.cloudster.com.

To see the entire wip thread, go to
3D Gladiator's Forums

Here's the pictures:
 -

-

-

IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I followed your WIP there, and I crapped myself. Here, I crapped myself again.

Very damn nice.

(BTW, usually this kind of stuff belongs in "Designs and Creativity, but in no time someone will come along and whisk it off.)

There's also the "Enterprise" thing, but the next thing you know, I'mma gonna smack Topher.

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
looks freaking fantastic!
IP: Logged

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps