Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » A little help and corrections. Please not this is long. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A little help and corrections. Please not this is long.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this whole thread is wrong.. should be in creativity if you ask me, since most of us non-n00bz recognize registries aren't completely sequential.

BTW, the 5xxxx was visible onscreen. the 7xxxx wasnt.

get over it.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
We know that work started on Voyager before work started on Defiant.

We do?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if we have designs on creatively making up answers to questions like that, maybe we shouldnt pass them off as fact.
Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"USS Brittain was seen clearly on the saucer onscreen; USS Brattain was seen as a tiny label on the bridge. Get over it." [Roll Eyes]
capped
Member # 709

oh please.. we arent going to reiterate this again are we?

i believe the topic here is saying how nonsensical that stupid list is.

Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can we please keep to the topic [Frown]

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Bribes ARE accepted.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps