Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » You're the Admiral! Sector Gamma (Page 8)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: You're the Admiral! Sector Gamma
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The above-referenced Animethon is in 12 days. We'll talk after that. [Smile]

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotcha. [Smile]

In the mean time, I went back and re-did the maps for the old sectors, mainly because before I was developing my graphical style as I went along. Now, I've got a pretty snazzy image set going!

Sector Alpha Map
Sector Beta Map
Sector Gamma Map
Deep Space 12 - Just for my own purposes in the game, but cool looking!

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, after much soul-searching, I'm gonna officially put this thread on indefinite hold. I'm simply far too busy with other priorities to come back to this in the forseeable future. Never mind the reasons, but the fact remains that there won't be any "You're the Admiral!" for a while.

I apologize to you guys (and especially Dan!) for stringing you along for so long... I *want* to come back and finish this off, but reading the whole thing over and getting back up to speed, and then finishing off the remaining questions, isn't something I have time for right now. When again? I hope soon. But until then, no.

If you wish, you may graduate with partial credit scaled up to recognize the lack of 25% of the course. Otherwise, there will be room set aside in the stasis hold for those cadets who choose to wait it out. [Razz]

Again, apologies to all. It was fun while it lasted.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, fiddlesticks! [Frown]

(That reminds me, I've got to write up the next question for Sector Epsilon over at the SCN...)

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

So folks, it's been almost four years since the scenario started. After much pestering, I've given in and agreed to pick up and finish off the story, with Mark's notes as a guide.

But... does anyone else want to pick this old dangling plot thread back up? It seems like a bunch of us are still around, but I dunno how many people would be comfortable picking up on four-year-old responses.

If this does get brought back, then it'll start once Shik's done with Sobchak Sector.

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps