Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Nebula Prometheus screencap?

Author Topic: Nebula Prometheus screencap?
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have/can make a good cap of the Nebula-class Prometheus from DS9 "Second Sight"? I've looked at the Guardian and elsewhere and can't seem to find one of this specific ship. (I know it wasn't represented by stock footage.)

And, while we're at it, what about a good one of the Leeds from the opening credits?

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vaguely recall seeing the specific registry number on the model, so it was definitely a new shot. There was also a shot of the Nebula docked at a lower pylon, which was later reused for the USS Lexington in a third or fourth season episode. (I'm lazy right now and won't look it up.)

Did you try checking the Neutral Zone? They have a pretty good cache of pics. No idea other than that.

If you're desperate, just wait until next year and buy the DVD's...

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Starship Millennium
Member # 822

- posted      Profile for Starship Millennium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How big does it have to be? This site has a pretty good, albeit small, cap.

http://www21.brinkster.com/ace1701a/ncsd/solo.htm

You can at least see the changed registry number.

Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha!
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I recall, all shots of the Prometheus were new.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one - two seconds...

http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/44/n20.jpg

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merci. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps