Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Remember this thread? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Remember this thread?
RAMA
Member # 380

- posted      Profile for RAMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The359:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMA:
Oh grow up already. I posted messages that were subject specific and new and then some for nostalgia. It would seem that any problems you have are your own and not really based on any facts. I haven't been any sort of newbie in about 8 yrs. Now if your flawed perception is a problem, you can easily be ignored or otherwise deal with it maturely.

RAMA

This board hasn't existed for 8 years, so you had to be a newbie here at sometime within the past 8 years...

And so far I haven't seen a single good thread posted by you in the past few days that you've been back. If we want nostalgia, we can use the Search button ourselves, thank you very much. And I think Vogon is basing his statements very much on fact, although his perception is questionably flawed....erm, I mean, nevermind...

I've been a reg at just about every BB at some point or another in the last 8 yrs. I was at the earlier version of the Flare boards, even before the 2000 register date.

It was MY nostalagia, and if the thread is worthy, why not? Its just as valid as anyone else's. It was better than any current thread anyway and at least you could conceivably continue such a thread, as the status of the UFP fleet could be very much in question in Nemesis. Anyway, that's my last post on the subject..next.

RAMA

--------------------
Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know Major Tom's a junky. Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, but walking in the sand on the other hand, that I do remember....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I've been a reg at just about every BB"

That's a hell of a lot.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said before, I don't care if you've been a member of every BB on the planet, you were at one time or another a newbie on this one, regardless of what version of Flare it was (and it was definatly in the past 8 years).

Second, not everyone has to care about your nostalgia. If you want to bring up the thread because it's improtant to you apparently, then merely bring up the thread. Don't create an entirely new thread praising yourself for bringing up an older thread which you already responded to already! This thread is absolutely useless and serves no purpose in this forum except for you to over glorify yourself for doing something that any other plonker with half a brain can do without needing it to be called to everyone's attention.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, that's three threads that have turned into complete, total BS. This is not the place for it.

RAMA, dear, let's hope that this isn't an allergic reaction to your presence, eh?

And Mike & Edipis, if you post that thing again I'll PERSONALLY see to is that you will see [Roll Eyes] for every image on this board for the rest of your natural life.

That is all.

[ November 18, 2002, 21:06: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps