Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » An Ultimate Ship List

Author Topic: An Ultimate Ship List
thesonofodin
Member # 1025

- posted      Profile for thesonofodin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, it great to be back at the forum.
I was formally called steamrunner2000, and its great to be back.

I would like to know if anyone here is/or has a ultimate ship listing(canon and non-canon ships)?

Let me know.

--------------------
There is nothing wrong with wearing Depends at my age!!!
I'm just too lazy to get up and goto the bathroom!!!!

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. The Mighty Monkey of Mim has it.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could this be a record for one of the shortest threads on the Flare Forums!?! [Smile]

WB Steamrunner2000... why not call yourself Steamrunner2003!?! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am slightly embarressed to say that I have not updated the main shiplist for an inordinately long time. (However, the Condensed list is fully updated and current through "Regeneration" [ENT].) I'm actually just getting back to work on it this week. (I had to wait for school to start winding down.)

As part of the upcoming update, I plan to make some changes. Foremost, I am finally "seeing the light" and relegating all the Encyclopedia, etc., info that has no known onscreen source to the notes section and adopting Ryan MacReynolds' proposed classification of those materials as "Apocrypha," a category below Canon but above Non-Canon. I'm sure Spikey and Dukkie will be most pleased. [Wink]

Also, I finally plan to get the Federation and pre-Federation listings up and running.

So check back over the next few weeks. [Smile]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy "MMoM",

Sent you an email this morning in regards to info on your site. Thought I'd post a note here since I used the email address you have listed at this Forum.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know your (condensed) list is probably just plain HTML... but imagine the goodness of an actual database. [Homer]Hmmm, sort by registry[/Homer]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps