Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Hello everyone (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello everyone
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Ooh, fresh meat, ready to be roasted. Shall I carve? 8)

You are so damn mean: I'ts Christmas you greedy dog!
Give someone else a chance to carve. [Big Grin]

It's the season for giving - I carve, then serve. Are you a leg or a breast man? Maybe some thigh? Or the parson's nose? 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(EDIT)

Never mind...

--------------------
Meh

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Give someone else a chance to carve.

I'm surprised I've survived this long here. Can't help feeling that Jason is a Technomage.

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Irishman:
I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I hope to get to know all of you pretty soon. I expect that will happen, as it's a busy board.

Hello, and welcome. But stay off the west side! [Smile]

quote:
does anyone in additon to me see a design lineage between the VentureStar shown in the opening credits and the Unknown Class Type I from "The Expanse"?
I remember "The Expanse" and the Earth ships that appeared briefly in it, but I can't remember what the ships looked like. And didn't Drexler say that those ships in that episode were just shapes shoved together?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
quote:
Ooh, fresh meat, ready to be roasted. Shall I carve? 8)

Give someone else a chance to carve. [Big Grin]

It's the season for giving - I carve, then serve. Are you a leg or a breast man? Maybe some thigh? Or the parson's nose? 8)
I'll take bicep and quad: leaner cut.
Ribs might go over nicely too if we char grill. [Wink]
Anybody called the head yet?
I'm hoping to make a necklace of teeth by new years...
Ma's partial to teeth.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Intruder1701
Member # 880

- posted      Profile for Intruder1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last post read like something from the Lecter's Family Reunion.

--------------------
"Who cares if we bomb a few hospitals, it just means we got them a second time" Warrant Officer Robert Clift, CVN-71 OEF

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And didn't Drexler say that those ships in that episode were just shapes shoved together?
Actually, it was John Eaves, who designed the ships, who made that comment. He originally made five ships, and Berman picked two of them. I'd really be interested in knowing what the other three ships looked like.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I stand corrected. I knew it was one of the two, put money on Drexler, and I lost my savings.

I'm never going to Vegas. I'd have to sell my candy apple ass for chips with my luck.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps