Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Futura Two! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Futura Two!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm not so sure that Star Trek product discussion belongs in this forum either.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yell at Tahna about that Sol. I figured since it was a talk about Star Trek toys/models, it was better suited for Gen Trek. Let's stop moving it though, please? Yes?

I really want an Akira ... oh well. How long has it been since the first release? Maybe we'll get one in six months to a year. Hey, I can dream.

Jason: do you have an extra Nova by chance ... ?

Nim: They're a very decent size, much larger than the Micro Machine models, and better detailed/sculpted. I've bought most of the first release models off of eBay, and their version of the Defiant is really spectacular. I've been able to get most for around $10 US including s&h, so you might have some luck off of that.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see where I'm "yelling" at anyone. Just making an observation.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't say you were yelling at anyone, just that if you were going to, you should yell at Tahna since he moved it to this thread.

Aw, hell.

I LUUUUV YOU MAAAAAAN!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only extra is a KBOP that I lost one of the guns to: you could battle damage it for kicks I suppose...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

ROFL. No thanks, but you could do a Jemmie Bug Fighter crashing into a KBOP as a little diorama idea ... just a thought [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need help. This is my first time collecting Japanese Toys.

All the packaging is the same.

So instead of trying to communicate with the shop owner who doesn't know english, i'll ask you

Can I conclude that collecting these toys is like collecting baseball cards? It's a shot in the dark of what one is getting inside. Is there a possiblity of getting "doubles"?

I do not want to spend an equivalent to 7 dollars a shot getting multiple Galaxy Classes.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are randomly distributed, yes.

The only way to ensure an entire set, I believe, is to buy a case.

But, buying two, you can run the risk of doubles.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope: I bought a case of series one and still didint get the Defiant, Reliant, warbird, Galor or DS9.

I got two Enterprises, Novas, KBOPs one Constalation two Bioships and a couple of VorCha's.
Boned, in other words.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And it's unrelated, but I got the kawaii-est little Japanese Soundwave-in-a-box. He transforms and has Ravage inside and everything, and he's actually smaller than an atom! Or not. But he is tiny.

I apologise for saying "kawai" too.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do not apologise. Be proud you can say that word! BILLIONS of people on this planet lack the ability to do so. Be it genetic, societal, or annoying, this skill is rare and should be treasured.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the contrary, you should apologize profusely. You are a bad person.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by Malnurtured Snay:

Jason: do you have an extra Nova by chance ... ?

Hey Snay: I found an extra Nova while packing up for moving!
All I need from you is your sou...er...address. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

All I need from you is your sou...er...address. [Wink]

Along with telephone#, SS#, sample of hand-writing, credit- and ATM-card numbers, PIN#s and favorite color.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does look nice having a Nova on your desk. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps