Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Treknology Central

Author Topic: Treknology Central
Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, this is a continuation of my Treknology on the Web topic... or, rather, a spin-off.
I'm getting a new PC in a couple of months and intend to start work on a brand new website dedicated to storing as much Treknology info as possible. Primary content will be STARSHIPS, but I'd like to put together some other stuff, especially an Okudagram construction kit (fonts, graphics, animated displays... and more).

If you have any submissions, please post a URL on this board, or e-mail them to me. Note that I lose internet access for 3 months at the end of June and will post an alternate contact address before then. Additionally, NO FILES in the e-mail please! Just let me know what you have and I will get in touch.

Hosting of the site will probably be by Crosswinds (www.crosswinds.net) which is free and gives me as much space as I need (and no, they didn't pay me to say that ); hopefully it will come online in October. I'd like to get a domain name - competition for the best idea!

OK guys - the word is given!

------------------
WARNING: Storing semtex in the microwave
may be hazardous to your health!

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you need something, just take it and give me credit.

------------------
"No, thanks. I've had enough. One more cup and I'll jump to warp." (Janeway, asked if she would like some coffee in "Once upon a Time")
www.uni-siegen.de/~ihe/bs/startrek/

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers Bernd...
Anyone else want to stick their two cents in?
What does anyone think about having a similar message board on the site purely for the design and Treknology forums?

------------------
WARNING: Storing semtex in the microwave
may be hazardous to your health!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great idea. BTW, if you do want a domain name, you can always go to DGNE...and, yes, they do pay me to say that.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... *wonders who the mysterious "they" is* :-)

------------------
"I ran into Charlie Fogg.
He blacked my eye, and he kicked my dog.
My dog turned to me, and he said,
'Let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.'"
-The Grateful Dead, "Tennessee Jed"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"They" would be, uh...me.

------------------

Pedro
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Frank's developing some sort of complex here...*L*

Starbuck, as Bernd said, you're welcome to snag some images from my site if you need 'em (credited to me, of course ).

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

A complex? Us? Never.

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That should be: "Developing? Us? Never."

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps