Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Little help? - Rommie BoP schematics

Author Topic: Little help? - Rommie BoP schematics
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone has or knows where I could get a good multi-view diagram of the Romulan Bird of Prey (from TOS' "Balance of Terror" and "The Deadly Years"), I'd appreciate obtaining said schematics. Thanks.

------------------
*needs a new sig, but hasn't run across anything good*

This is a temporary non-sig. Please ignore it. That is all.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So would I. A good screen shot of it would be great and very useful. I'm making an alien ships page and I'd like to include a pic of the Romulan Bird of Prey on the Romulan starships section.

Hobbes

------------------
Evil moonbase: $50,000,000.00 Giant laser: $100,000,000.00 Perfect 1/8 size clone: Priceless.
For everything else there's...Austin Powers.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm fairly certain there was one on Jim Stevenson's page, so if anybody wants to trawl through any specs they saved from there, it might turn up. I've already checked mine. . .
The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I have them, courtesy of The Vorlon. Full schematics here and a colour version of the side view here.

You may now cringe and fawn with gratitude. 8)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. Where did he find them? When I asked him, he said he didn't think he had any...

------------------
"Have plenty of minions."
-Darth Vader parody of the "Sunscreen Song"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Never mind. I just talked to him. :-)

------------------
"Have plenty of minions."
-Darth Vader parody of the "Sunscreen Song"

The First One
Member # 35

I would hardly call that cringing and fawning. . . >B(

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Davok
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Davok     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my site at

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/2460/

there are lots of schematics from Jim Stevenson's site.

------------------
USS Allegiance NCC-74813

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/2460/

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Question: can that now be modelled into a 3d mesh and then subsequent picture?

I would like to see a 'swarm' of them take on a Constitution Class ship

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh great and mighty One, thou who art the first cause among all the universe; take pity on we your unworthy servents, and do not broil us or toss us into eternal fire, or cause demons to gnaw on our bones and eat our children.

------------------
"According to myth, the earth was created in six days. Now watch out! Here comes Genesis. We'll do it for you in six minutes."
--
Dr. Leonard H. McCoy

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Andrew: What do you think I wanted it for? *grin*

------------------
"Silence, you contemptible shrew!"
-Stewie, The Family Guy

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps