Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Enterprise

Author Topic: Enterprise
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something we never saw

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Deep6
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The current Spacedock and the some other star bases must be absolutely huge compared to those seen in the TOS movies......I mean, if a Galaxy and or Sovereign could fit inside one, it has to be massive.

------------------
"Well yeah ok thats just about the most awful thing I've ever seen"

IP: Logged
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where'd that come from? The Enterprise-E model wasn't built until the beginning of production of First Contact, and I don't recall that scene in FC or Insurrection.

Fan made?

I think I read somewhere that spacedock is like 19 or 29 miles long...I'm not sure. I know it's x9 something.

Hobbes

TheFSD.com

------------------
Evil moonbase: $50,000,000.00 Giant laser: $100,000,000.00 Perfect 1/8 size clone: Priceless.
For everything else there's...Austin Powers.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's fanmade. The D fit inside one of those, though, so the scale is basically accurate.

------------------
"According to myth, the earth was created in six days. Now watch out! Here comes Genesis. We'll do it for you in six minutes."
--
Dr. Leonard H. McCoy

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps