Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » NCS Page - Final

Author Topic: NCS Page - Final
Jamaharon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I posted the first draft of this page a few days ago. Since then, I have adjusted pretty much all of it. Heck, it's even earned the 'FrankG Seal of Approval'. Check it out... http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Canal/6569/NCS.html .

By the way, when I get some accurate dimensions of the bugger, I'll post them. I didn't put them on the page because most of it is conjectural or inaccurate. I also removed all non-canon info.

Please, continue to critique it.

------------------
"You're young," said Athos. "Your bitter memories still have time to turn into sweet ones."

IP: Logged
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you should include a comment about the Beller*phon spelling. It's comical the USS BellerEphon (wrong spelling) is replaced
with the USS BellerOphon (correct). Seems poor Bellerophon has the same fate as Walter Brattain.

------------------
"No, thanks. I've had enough. One more cup and I'll jump to warp." (Janeway, asked if she would like some coffee in "Once upon a Time")
www.uni-siegen.de/~ihe/bs/startrek/

Deep6
Ex-Member

Very nice, gonna do any more classes?

------------------
"So where are the nuggets on a chicken anyway?"

Jamaharon
Ex-Member

I will definately do more classes. As for the next edition, I'm thinking of either Excelsior/Centuar, Miranda/Soyuz, or Constitution.

With the war and all, I'd like to do the Excelsior, and that's probably what you'll see. Whichever one I do get around to doing, I'll post the first draft here by Sunday (hopefully).

------------------
"You're young," said Athos. "Your bitter memories still have time to turn into sweet ones."

steamrunner2000
Ex-Member

Very nice page, impressive, most impressive!!

------------------
Has anyone seen any swallows around???

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps