Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » S.S. Enterprise. Starliner?

Author Topic: S.S. Enterprise. Starliner?
Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should think not. I had seen this gem in the Enc. II while skimming through, and never really looked at her until I decided to do some schematics and post her on my Starship Designs site. But first I had to do some research. . . and I discovered something.

The debunking page is here.

------------------
"I know we are several years apart, but. . .the Force is so strong within you. Ravish me!."

Padme, experiencing a moment of weakness. Some might argue the Jedi mind trick.

Jdogg
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ask what those "hoops" are for, I think I know. They spin and generate artificial gravity like on the Earth Alliance ships in "Babylon 5" The forward sections would be the only habitable sections of the ship, the primitive technology would explain the need for the spinning gravity generators.
-Josh

------------------
Whats wrong? Ain't gonna live forever, never worrying about dying cuz it can't be any better. But Whatever happens, happens, always happens for the worst. If the worst is yet to happen I hope it happens to you first. -BHG

IP: Logged
Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I mentioned that possibilty and ruled it obsolete.

------------------
"Ravish? I'm not sure what you mean."

Anakin. A little confused.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps