Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » The Federation Tug from A Call To Arms (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Federation Tug from A Call To Arms
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was the bulldozer. There's more info here.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

bonecrusher
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Im a transformer, i got the name elsewere!
IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Pedro doesn't appear to have any pictures of this ship. (Not online anyway.) There are shots of both the "Curry" and the Centaur, though. Plus, the link to get to them says "pages 2 and 3", but only shows one. So I'd say it's a good bet that some pics of the tug in question will be showing up once the update is done.

------------------
"We kid around a lot about people who are cyclopses, but seriously; if you're a mythic figure you've got challenges that no one should have to deal with."
--
John Flansburgh

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps