Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » More Pasteur Registry Problems

Author Topic: More Pasteur Registry Problems
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the Pasteur model. It says NCC-58925. This number was in AGT. Now here's the early version of the dedication plaque, from the "Journey's End" TNG thing (not the episode). It says NCC-58928. We know the plaque was changed before the final version was made (Hope-class to Olympic-class), so maybe they changed the registry to match the model. Or maybe this is another Br*ttain.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

[This message has been edited by The Shadow (edited August 04, 1999).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Marin County Starfleet Yards, Skywalker Division"?!

------------------
"Timeline? This is no time to argue about time. We don't have the time!"
*pause*
"Now what was I saying?"
-Counselor Troi, drunk on tequila, Star Trek: First Contact

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word on the dedication plaque tells me to trust rather the number on the nacelle pylon.

------------------
"Since we know that the frames are 1/24 of a second, this means that the time delay between the two frames above is 0.83 seconds. If Alderaan was roughly Earth-like in size, then the first frame shows a superheated debris cloud roughly 17500 km wide, with large trails of debris that extend to a width of roughly 31000 km."
Mike Wong
Ex Astris Scientia

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...Skywalker Ranch is in Marin County, California. I guess it's still around in the 24th century in some form.

------------------
"Seriously though, I love Earth. It's where I keep all my stuff." - Simon Sizer

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I'm new to starshipping, I'll operate under the assumption Bernd is referring to the word "Hope."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A New Hope
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROFL*

One refference is nice, two can be fun, but this is TOO much!! (This is probably why they changed it to Pasteur Class.)

------------------
"Calm may work for Locutus of the Borg here,
but I'm freaked out, and I intend to stay that way!"

- Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* Oh no... This must be the work of the same guy that got the extra cheque from Berman over at Micro Machines... He's now transferred to the art department at Paramount and is somehow receiving benefits from George Lucas...

And I thought they changed it to the Olympic class...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Correct, they did.

------------------
"Seriously though, I love Earth. It's where I keep all my stuff." - Simon Sizer

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right, my mistake, sorry.

------------------
"Calm may work for Locutus of the Borg here,
but I'm freaked out, and I intend to stay that way!"

- Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps