Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » New Star Trek Magazine (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Star Trek Magazine
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so that's how..ok cool, thanks.

------------------
Inspected by #10
Federation Starship Datalink

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone scan every page of it, the ships with highest priority, followed by other schematic views and images?

A better idea: Are some of the previous issues still available? In this case I would like to ask someone of you lucky Americans to buy every available issue *twice* and spend many more dollars to mail it to me. Any offers, any idea how we could handle the payment? I can assure you my bank account is currently more than sufficient. Please respond via e-mail.

------------------
*Obscure humorous pretentious Gaelic-Latin signature*
Ex Asterige Scientia

Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back issues may be hard to find. I have some friends who subscribed to the magazine as well and has duplicate copies of some of the issues that I might be able to get a hold of. If no one has responded to your email inquiry yet, I might be able to work out something to send issues to you.

------------------
"Victory is Life!"

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an offer pending, but getting some back issues would be great.
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

Galen, could you contact me at [email protected]?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps