Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » End of boredom II: Centaur sighting? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: End of boredom II: Centaur sighting?
Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the problem - the pics don't look like the ships they are meant to represent. The specs in that section are completely ridiculous!

Does anyone know the origin of (or spotted) the 3 nacelled Excelsior or the frying pan Constitution? Like you said, TFOne, the other kitbashes clearly exist in some form or another.

------------------
"Forgive me if I don't share your euphoria!" (Weyoun to Dukat, DS9 'Tears of the Prophets')
Dax's Ships of STAR TREK

[This message has been edited by Dax (edited September 22, 1999).]

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that does look like a Centaur. Too bad it was used for a background ship. I wonder if it was placed as another background ship in other episodes such as "What You Leave Behind" since I finally saw the Norway class again in that episode.

------------------
"All you people, can't you see, can't you see
How your love's affecting our reality
Everytime we're down
You can make it right
And that makes you larger than life"

-Backstreet Boys

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's the one Tom saw, it's a Saber, not a Norway.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Yes, I routinely run any car with Canadian plates off the road. It makes it easier to yank them out, blind them, and put them to work in my underground salt mine." - Simon Sizer

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should bloody well hope so too. It's bad enough I have to alter what I've written on the Centaur for UP3, having to do the same for my Norway stuff would be too much! I mean, what next, the "All Good Things. . ." Galaxy appearing on Voyager? 8)

------------------
"The next time the workplace seems especially hectic, remind yourself it could be worse: you could have two-dozen sharp-toothed creatures chewing on your nipples." - James Lileks

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old Vulcan saying: Only Voyager features interesting Starfleet ships.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps