Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Gratuitous spam. . .

Author Topic: Gratuitous spam. . .
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
. . . and believe me, I feel so guilty about it! But what else can I do?

Anyway, version 2 of my phasers page is now online, with its new name of Starfleet Weapons & Tactics. No Tactics yet, I haven't written the stuff! 8)

Any comments, corrections or additions will be gratefully received and acknowledged.

------------------
"Have you seen blood in the moonlight, Will? It appears quite black."

- Dr. Hannibal Lecktor (Brian Cox), Manhunter (Michael Mann, 1986)

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really, picky, but on the section on the TNG post season 3 phaser, you have two pics. The first on is from 'Contagion' and is actually the first season 'dustbuster', not the angular 2365 version.
And Crusher looks younger in the pic taken 5 years later. Strange...

Still, nice. Most nice.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*squints* Good Lord, I believe you're right. Either that or it's a Type-1. Oh, well. I think I had it confused with the ep involving the Ferengi scientist and the shielding that let you go inside a sun's corona. . .
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO at each thumbs quick description!*

Very nice work.
Well done.

Now, someone smite the spammer!

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

The First One
Member # 35

I'm the Admin. I smote myself. 8)
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Even) better than before. I'm eagerly waiting for the tactics section.

------------------
"Invaders from the fifth dimension!" - or: the canon proof that subspace is the same as hyperspace
Ex Astris Scientia

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is "smote" some weird form of "smite"?

I like it. Lots. Now, assuming the tactics part will be anything like what you posted a few weeks ago, Lee, it should be... well, amazing.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smote is past tense of smite.

I smite him now.

I smote him yesterday.

This useless bit of trivia brought to you by the folks at FOTIP.

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of Two probably knows this because he's smitten very often

Just decide for yourself how you want to understand my above statement.

------------------
Get your free signature at Ex Astris Scientia

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I just read the word "smote" yesterday in a book. Weird coincidence...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even weirder, I read the word "book" in a smote yesterday. Or something like that.

So Lee, when's the Great Machine open then? Eh?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

The First One
Member # 35

*Vorlon speak* Yes. . .

I don't know. One day, when I figure out how to make it look. Inspiration avoids me. 8(

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps