Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » 4000!

Author Topic: 4000!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What ship is the NCC-4000 - it has to be after Excelsior and before Ambassador classes...

I think there maybe another 'major' design group between the excelsiors and the ambassadors - since the apollo class and the constellation classes are just rearrangements of the initial connie refit design.

Andrew

------------------
"The story..." Londo says, "is not over yet. The story is never over."

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew:How do you know the Apollo is reconfiguration of constitution components?

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4000, eh? Hopefully you aren't referring to the number of posts in this Forum, since there aren't even 3900... *evil grin*

------------------
"I think you people have proven something to the world: that a half a million kids can get together and have three days of fun and music� and have nothing but fun and music."
-Max Yasgur; Woodstock, NY; August, 1969

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh definately not

*twiddles thumbs*

*squints in TSN's direction*

*whispers* (but there were)

P.S. hmmmm Apollo, wait a sec - lemme check... sorry maybe I meant Challenger class... the constitution class refit with the nacelle coming off the back of the saucer.

------------------
"The story..." Londo says, "is not over yet. The story is never over."

[This message has been edited by AndrewR (edited October 23, 1999).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And there were 4000 quite some tme ago, too.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew: That's the most widely-accepted, yet still unconfirmed, possible design for the Challenger...

------------------
"I think you people have proven something to the world: that a half a million kids can get together and have three days of fun and music� and have nothing but fun and music."
-Max Yasgur; Woodstock, NY; August, 1969

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the Constitution-variant kitbash in the DS9TM is a representation of the Challenger-class.

------------------
"Forgive me if I don't share your euphoria!" (Weyoun to Dukat, Tears of the Prophets)
Dax's Ships of STAR TREK

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps