Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » N..A CLASS (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: N..A CLASS
Tachy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon guys, don't be nasty, a thread out of place sometimes is good for the moral

------------------
For Real StarTrek Discussions :
http://Trek1701.scifi-art.com

IP: Logged
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pats Tachy on the back* There, there. . .

*whispers* Release the hounds! 8)

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*drool...*

Although I must agree, extend the warp nacelle pylons. Also, I think the deflector dish in the front of the saucer needs to be lit up

------------------
"Can you pull in the leviathan with a fishhook or tie down his tongue with a rope? Can you put a cord through his nose or pierce his jaw with a hook? Will he keep begging you for mercy? Will he speak to you with gentle words? Will he make an agreement with you for you to take him as your slave for life? Can you make a pet of him like a bird or put him on a leash for your girls? Will traders barter for him? Will they divide him up among the merchants? Can you fill his hide with harpoons or his head with fishing spears. If you lay a hand on him, you will remember the struggle and never do it again!" -Job 41:1 - Job 41:8

[This message has been edited by The359 (edited October 25, 1999).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. That's all I have to say on that.

And a Simpsons reference for good measure...

"What are you going to do, release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs that have bees in their mouths so when they bark they chew bees at you?"

------------------
"Captain! I must protest! I am NOT my neighbour's dog!"

- The First One, TrekSunday chat, Oct. 17, 1999.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is... impressive, to say the least.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post really should be moved, though.

------------------
"And I can't approach myself, skating over this perdition."
--
Soul Coughing

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great.

I'm not sure about the nacelles, would have to see a side view.

Now that the thread is here and so many people have posted, it should stay here.

------------------
Get your free signature at Ex Astris Scientia

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No! Transfer it to DAC! I need the traffic...

------------------
Fabrux's Starship Page

I am Canadian

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited October 26, 1999).]

Tachy
Ex-Member

------------------

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

Prevaricate-Class?

------------------
"I promise you, Wilma, that not one man on this force will rest until the criminal scum that did this are behind bars. Now let's go get a bite to eat." - Frank Drebbin, Detective Lieutenant in Police Squad

[This message has been edited by Jaresh Inyo (edited October 26, 1999).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nova ships are very impressive, who cares if they aren't finished. That Defiant (or whatever it is), err...... doesn't look good. A pod doesn't seem to fit on one of the coolest ships ever designed.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Popular or not, it's still off-topic.

------------------
"Like I told you, you are concentric in your form. When it's cold you've got yourself to keep you warm."
--
John Linnell

Tachy
Ex-Member

And not defiant at all.
Prevaricate class, yep.
original design by David highlander, mesh by Katana & Me.

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

And since I haven't said anything postive yet, I do indeed like the Prevaricate class.

------------------
"Like I told you, you are concentric in your form. When it's cold you've got yourself to keep you warm."
--
John Linnell

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tachy, the stuff at scifi-art is fantasmagorical especially that excelsior - but the Prevaricate class... looks like a sandwich

------------------
"The story..." Londo says, "is not over yet. The story is never over."

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps