Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » New Review Starship Site

Author Topic: New Review Starship Site
yakaspat
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure if this is allowed, but I am not intending to "spam" this forum. I simply would like the opinions of you fine Trekkers on my new site, The Trekker's Homepage.
This site provides links to many great Trek sites, most of which I am sure you are all familiar with.

This site also provides a link to my pride and joy (underconstruction), the Officer's Bible.

The Officer's Bible, A Concise Review of the Starfleet. Covering Starships and the organization of the Starfleet, my site represents to you my view of the Star Trek Universe, providing a general guide to (fictional) Starfleet recruits.

So, please, check it out. www.homestead.com/thetrekker

------------------

IP: Logged
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it's spam. Especially when you post it to three Forums simultaneously. The others have been deleted, this one is locked, it will probably get deleted too.

I could think of better things to do with my time than clear up after people who don't read the rules or think they don't apply to them.

Lance, I'd expect you to know better. If you don't get banned, you'll be very lucky.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps