Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » USS Defiant Battle Reports

Author Topic: USS Defiant Battle Reports
Marko Latin
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to do some comparsion work and study the offensive capabilitys of the USS Defiant but i don't have the ds9 episodes archived on tape so i would like those who have the episodes archived to help me and write down every battle the defiant was engaged in and what was the outcome...i know it's a lot to do but you can mail it ti me too...

As you can all see...this user is pretty obsessed with the Defiant and the Enterprise E

PS: this is in here because i'd like some more technical info...

------------------
Dream on...in the end...dreams are everything...

IP: Logged
Marko Latin
Ex-Member

Ok,ok,ok i can see by the number of replyes that this just isn't going to work...can i get some info on sacrifice of angles and tears of the prophets...

just wanted to put the post up again

try replying...one word will do

------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is that what you're asking requires people to go back and watch every episode that has the Defiant in it. Noone has time to so that.

Even the Sac of Angels question is pretty broad.

From what I remember in those episodes, the Defiant kicked some pretty good butt against both the Cardies and the Jemmies but it also took a pounding. I know she had other ships (the ill-fated Majestic and Setak) covering her rear so I guess you could say she's not powerful enough to take on a bunch of ships all alone.

That's about all the info I can remember for now. Why do you want to know all this?

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Marko Latin
Ex-Member

i guess i'm just obsessed with star trek...i've started watching the original series 10 years ago...i was only 6 then...a month ago, star trek series were still same as any other series...just it was more intheresting...it had that "Something" in it...and now it's pulled me into the "Star Trek World"...

For example: i just completed watching the 6-th season...when the 7-th ends...i think i'll just kill myself...on the channel where i watch after ds9 they'll put up voyager again...every day voyager...from the begining...yes...that's right...i'll kill myself...no...call Tahna Los for me would you? She's the local assassin around here, isn't she? Tell her i want to be vaporised by a quantum torpedo...

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps