Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » USS Sovereign official?? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: USS Sovereign official??
nx001a
Member # 291

- posted      Profile for nx001a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard the Intrepid Class was launched first (2370-71) while the Sovereign Class was launched later in the year. Most class ships have NX registrations any way and once the class has passed the evaluations and testing it is normally awarded a NCC registration.

------------------
"We set sail on this new sea because their is new knowledge to be gained and new rights to be won" John F Kennedy

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't pay too much attention to naval classifications, names and registries given at shipschematics.net. I guess Jim sometimes makes them up for a better categorization of the ships. The word "official" only indicates that the design is supposed to exist in canon Trek.

Andrew: Almost all recent schematics are from the Fact Files.

------------------
"A few more calculations"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps