Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Ships from LUG RPG's...

Author Topic: Ships from LUG RPG's...
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read somewhere that the DS9 rpg recently came out. Does anyone have this book, or any others for that matter? If so, do they have any ship names or tidbits?

(I know it's not canon, but it's interesting nonetheless.)

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Obi Juan
Who's your master?
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for Obi Juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you already have the TNG core rules, its a big waste of dough.I only needed about 60 pages of it and of them only about ten were really critical.

What exactly did you want to know about it? It has stats for the Defiant, Danube, uprated Excelsior Galaxy and Nebula. For other races ships it has the Bajoran Assault Vessel and Impulse Ship, the Negh'varVor'cha, B'rel, K'vort, Deridex, Romulan Scout, Galor, Keldon, Hideki, Peregrine, JH Battle Cruiser, JH Attack Ship, JH Battleship, and the Antares class cargo vessel.

If you want to know anything else about the book just ask.

[This message has been edited by Obi Juan (edited January 28, 2000).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got the TNG core book, but not the DS9 or TOS one.

Also most of the little modules that have come out since, including the Romulan Empire and Starfleet Academy box sets, Planets of the UFP, Federation Sourcebook, Player's Handbook, etc.

What 'tidbits' do you want? I'm in the middle of compiling a list of ship names and classes.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just names and numbers really. I'd buy the books myself, but I'm not a RPG kind o' guy.

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the TNG core book. It is put together really well and has some useful info. As for the ships nothing overly spectacular or new.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Individual 5748
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't happen to mention the names of the Defiant-class ships from "Message in a Bottle" does it?

------------------
"Questions, comments, bring them to me. Problems, take them to Kinis."

IP: Logged
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of those two Defiants was the Defiant itself (unfortunatly no one believes me). The letters "...S.S. DEFIA..." were visible on the hull on bridge.

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, on my tape at least, that area on the hull can never be clearly seen.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
John Linnell: "This song is called...it's called..."
Audience: "Louisiana! Montana!"
John Linnell: Don't tell me what it's called..."

Individual 5748
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just at the LUG site and on one of the DS9 pages they mention a Defiant-class USS Victorious for those who wanted ship names.

------------------
"Questions, comments, bring them to me. Problems, take them to Kinis."

IP: Logged
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will begin to list LUG ships as soon as the following two elements coincide:

1: I am in the presence of my LUG stuff. (usually every day)
2: I have spare time. (very infrequently)

Don't hold your breath -- that's bad for you.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps