Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Klingon Mek'leth

Author Topic: Klingon Mek'leth
bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody be interest in one? I realize that this isn't quite appropriate, but I figure I would try anyway. I used to be a regular at this forum, but time restraints have largely decrease the available time that I can spend doing anything I want to do.The Mek'leths are about 50 cm long, made from 1/4 in steel, but not yet complete. I am not looking to make profit just to get the materials and see them finished. I just don't have the time to finish them. I am looking at it from an artistic point of view, does anybody want to finish some really cool Klingon weaponry ?

If you interest e-mail me and I will send along some pics.

[email protected]

Sincerely

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually know someone from chatting that creates some realistic looking Bat'leths and sells them. Maybe I could get him to contact you and you can work them out.

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

The 359 Webpage

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A hobby store I go to called Green Dragon has a lot of weapons like katana's, sai's, nunchakus's, a few other things including the Klingon dagger and Bat'leth.

------------------
"Tigers are mean! Tigers are fierce! Tigers have teeth and claws that pierce!"
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server, sucks don't it?

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got spam from someone advertising their Mek'leth on E-bay. Made me mad. They even said on the info that it was like the one Worf used in TNG. Well, he never used the Mek'leth until he got to DS9...

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps