Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Office starships

Author Topic: Office starships
Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found these pics in the japanese star trek mechanics book. http://hem.passagen.se/pinasov/wallbig.jpg
They are part of a walldisplay, ignore the vorcha-class, what are the others? Mostly designs never used, but does anyone know what they are supposed to be?

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most left one looks like a Bajoran sail ship prototype.

Is that a Sidewinder missile in the middle picture??

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

(-=\V/=-)

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure look like it but it could just be the angle.

------------------
I'm not an atheist, I'm a maybeist�

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The left one on the bottom looks like batman's plane and the one on the right looks like a visitor's shuttle from V.

------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The top left object looks like the "angel" alien from The Abyss, and the "sidewinder" looks like it's attached to an F/A-18 Hornet

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

The 359 Webpage

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the bottom rightmost one seems like the Saratoga escape pod from "Emissary". At least the contours are similar - I'm not sure about window placement.

Timo Saloniemi

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps