Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » New Cube! (Unimatrix Zero $$$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Cube! (Unimatrix Zero $$$)
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may want to borrow one or two of those shots of the twinkie-esque scout...

------------------
"While it is true that 15% of home accidents are caused by large penis related incidents, only a small number have ever been known to be fatal."

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol system: You�re referring to my borg scoutsphere I take it? Yes, you may use them. My policy is to post as many starship-pics I can get a hold of, so that other people might enjoy them. I�d like to have some small credit, though...

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did you get that Scoutcube picture?? (the one on the left)

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

(-=\V/=-)

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone send it to me, it was a long time ago, but I think the pic is from star trek trading cards game.

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm putting together a Borg page as well, which is what I want the pictures for. I have a few that you don't seem to, which I'd be more than willing to share. But I'll need to upload them first.

------------------
"While it is true that 15% of home accidents are caused by large penis related incidents, only a small number have ever been known to be fatal."

Starship Freak
Member # 293

Sol system: That would be great. I have been thinking of making a borg page that shows cubes from each and every episode in voyager. Got any ideas and pics for that?

BTW, which episodes have we seen cubes in anyway? Dark frontier, Hope and fear, Scorpion, Collective, Unimatrix zero are the ones I can think of. We didn�t see a cube in Survival instinct did we?

------------------

[This message has been edited by pIn'a' Sov (edited May 21, 2000).]

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but we did in 'Unity', Voyager first official Borg episode.

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

(-=\V/=-)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

My pictures are mostly shots of Borg weapons in use, actually, with several screen captures (thanks to Frank) and some large pictures of models. I really should upload them someday soon.

------------------

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: The EntD weight. I remember seeing a weight for the EntD of 4.93 million tons (in Cinefantastique, I think). I personally like the 800,000 ton figure more, but I think the higher weight is from Rick Sternbach. (What does the DS9 Manual say?). Anyways, this higher weight would make a scout cube with a weight of 2.5 million tons about half the size of the EntD rather than 3 times larger

------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The old cube looks scarier.

------------------
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the
obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."
George Orwell

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

I agree! When I first saw the new cube I thought it was a 29th century Cube.

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps