Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Borg "transit tube"

Author Topic: Borg "transit tube"
Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here�s a question for you: I remember seeing in a preview video somewhere on the net a scene with the borg "city" in which you could see, in the foreground, a tube between two structures. In that tube, one could see "something" going by. I thought it might be something of a "turbolift". Even though one could see practically nothing of this, I would still like a screengrab of it. Thing is, I don�t remember where I saw this, so I can�t make it myself. Any suggestions as to where this video is, or does anyone have screengrabs?

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was seen in 'Dark Frontier'. I believe I have an MPEG of that. I'll post a screengrab when I have the chance. But that may not be until Wednesday.

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

(-=\V/=-)

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Altair: Hey, that�s fine by me, he who waits...

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The grabs didn't work out very well, so I made an animated gif. I didn't display it here because it is about 780kb.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/nightwing/borg-transit.gif

If you're interested, I have also uploaded the mpg movie itself:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/nightwing/Borgcity1.mpg

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

(-=\V/=-)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited May 25, 2000).]

Starship Freak
Member # 293

Altair: Thanks, you�re a lifesaver :-)

------------------

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

I had to fix the links in the message again.

There should be 2 links visible now...

------------------

(-=\V/=-)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited May 25, 2000).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps