Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Nebula class design

Author Topic: Nebula class design
Pro. Portside
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I am new here and have a request for anyone who can help. I have been looking for a good pic of the first Nebula class design showen.

The one I am in need of a pic of the Nebula class with the round pod (can't recall the ships name). An aft view would be nice but I would take what I can get.

------------------
Tribbles and warp cores dont mix

IP: Logged
Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try my nebula-page: http://w1.314.telia.com/~u31412332/misc/nebula.htm

(this is not a futile attempt to get more visitors to my site, he, he, he :-)... )

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, while we're on the subject, do you think you could put credits on some of those images?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I really want a flying pogo-stick." - Antag

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes of course I can, I�ll credit you next update, Frank. Generally I prefer to have my credits on one page, so as to not clutter the pages too much, that�s why you don�t see any names on most of my pages. I have them all on my credits page. But I�ll post yours on the nebula-page, since you ask. :-)

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

[This message has been edited by pIn'a' Sov (edited August 17, 2000).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps