Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Super-request!

Author Topic: Super-request!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, this is a super-request for some screen grabs. We've never ever had (well in all my internet travels) I've never seen any good screen captures of "A Time To Stand" The pics that I have seen of the Centaur or the Shelly are very murky and hard to see any detail, and then when you try to push up the saturation there is too much green/red/blue lines/blobs every where... These are generally all the captures of this episode taken from whats-his-names site... Pedro's Ship-o-rama!

Can anyone out there do some nice new caps!?!

PLEASE

Andrew�

------------------
"I threw bitter tears at the ocean
But all that came back was the tide..." 'I Will Not Forget You' Sarah McLachlan

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I am interested too for my upcoming site.

------------------
Predict the unpredictable, but how do you unpredict the unpredictable?

Pro. Portside
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too would be quite intrested in any image of ships where you could tell the warp engines from the bridge dome! And I would be intrested in using them on a web site (if I can deside how it will look). To Start it off I will now look thrugh my image files and see what (if any thing) I got so I may be back.

------------------
Tribbles and warp cores dont mix

IP: Logged
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://thefsd.tripod.com/images/centaur.jpg

This is the only good image I have of the Centaur. I think I got it from Pedro's site.

------------------
Calvin: "Isn't that weird?? If computers can think, what will people be better at than machines?"
Hobbes: "Irrational behavior."
This post is sponsored in part by the Federation Starship Datalink

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, thanks. I think its from Pedro's too. Its amazing it must be like 2 or 3 people who actually have capture devices and are trekfans AND are on the internet AND bother to post them.

Andrew

------------------
"I threw bitter tears at the ocean
But all that came back was the tide..." 'I Will Not Forget You' Sarah McLachlan

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, all I can suggest is a place with pics you've already seen already. He never updates but... http://kcohn.simplenet.com/alidarjarok

------------------
Avalon Sector Webmaster
-=AVALONSECTOR NETWORK GATEWAY=-
MSN [email protected]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps