Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Charybdis search mission Okudagram

Author Topic: Charybdis search mission Okudagram
SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is another Okudagram I recently finished. Comments and discussion welcome. (The only real difference with the original, is the original labeled the second date with a single digit and I've corrected it with two.)

Charybdis Okudagram

If that pic is not accessible, try here, and choose it from the list.

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have the dates wrong.
It's supposed to be "DEPARTURE: 07-23-2037 LOST: 2-07-2038"
I believe the actual text had them as '47 and '48, the correct dating was given in the dialogue.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops!

I used the graphic in "The Continuing Mission" book. They don't look like 3s, but you've got the date right. I'll make that change right away!

Thanks Reverend!

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone post either a scan or a screencap of the original, please?
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Can someone post a screencap of the original
Don't think it was shown on-screen.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

newark
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for newark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Okudagram was in the episode. Capt. Picard was reading from the monitor which may have been showing this very graphic.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still waiting to see a scan of the original from The Continuing Mission...your indulgence is appreceiated, anyone...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nag nag nag... [Razz]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to scan it.. but I fear for the structural integrity of my book [Smile] I don't want to destroy another book!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Well, SoundEffect said he had a scan (and of course, he *must* have, to have started this thread in the first place) but seems to have disappeared for the moment.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which reminds me Mim, I'm STILL waiting on your scans of FJ's 1700. [Razz]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Thanks, all. You've been so very helpful... [Roll Eyes]

I finally made it to the library. No small feat, considering I don't live ANYWHERE NEAR IT.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

P.S.

Sorry about those FJ scans, Rev. I'll get to them soon, I promise. Meantime, how're the other drawings coming? [Razz]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps