Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Klingon ship - upgrade

Author Topic: Klingon ship - upgrade
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, you may remember my klingon ship from a while ago - I've converted the pencil version to a art-program version - what do you think ?

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

[This message has been edited by AndrewR (edited July 10, 1999).]

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks great!!

------------------
"Calm may work for Locutus of the Borg here,
but I'm freaked out, and I intend to stay that way!"

- Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it. Maybe I already asked, but is it supposed to be a new generation of Klingon ships?

------------------
"The past, the present and the future, they exist as one, they breathe together." (Annorax, VOY: "The Year of Hell")
Ex Astris Scientia

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not new, I was thinking between the K'Vort/B'Rel and the Vor'Cha classes. - sort of an excelsior-era ship. or even an Ambassador-era ship

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a nice design, but why is it called "Rustbucket class?"

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

was just a joke - I didn't know what else to call it
the name is not final

------------------

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Klingons should have told Scotty that "Rustbucket" is an admissible and honorable name for a ship in "The Trouble with Tribbles".

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps