Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » On approach to Grazar - another Andrew/Abbadon P/S'ng :) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: On approach to Grazar - another Andrew/Abbadon P/S'ng :)
Captain39
Member # 1001

- posted      Profile for Captain39     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Balaam I definately have to agree with you about the slight changes in the color scheme. The planet looks so much more real even with just those slight changes. I think the entire shot itself is gorgeous and my hat's off to Andrew on it. [Eek!]

--------------------
I can resist everything except temptation. -Oscar Wilde

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE tweaking Balaam. [Wink]
Do as you wish with any of the pics I have posted: I'm very intrested in other people' take on my models.
Andrew's work has been amazing and I'd love to see more people join in.
The "Niagra" thread has access to over 150 pics for you to play with including thses P-Shop images by me and a few nice ones at the top by Andrew:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1755600&uid=657989

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
Ok, this kind of has to do with what I was talking about, but I don't want to upset either Jason or Andrew by taking liberties with what is obviously their hard work. Please, don't think I'm grandstanding, or trying to hork your flow or whatever. I just like these colors/this shading a little better. But I didn't do much. Just some selective color adjustment to the green and cyan channels and a little bit of blur on the mountains.

Grazer2-With some bX Photoshopping

Again only for the purposes of explanation.

Nice - and I thought the same thing - but my choice for lots of green was to give the idea of a REALLY grassy planet. Next to no deserts etc.

I like the little additions - thanks.

Thanks for the comments.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps