Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » ASDB Homepage

Author Topic: ASDB Homepage
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a homepage I made for the ASDB project which has recently been suggested in startrek.expertforum.ricksternbach.

Suggestions and comments are welcome.
http://www.uni-siegen.de/~ihe/bs/startrek/asdb/asdb.htm

I have also posted my design for the Renaissance class (just scroll down the page). I assume that not only the Hokkaido, but also most newer ships already in service are/were fitted with escape pods. Hint: Open each schematic in a new window and jump from one window to the other to see the differences.

------------------
"Now if you'll excuse me Captain, I have an appointment with eternity, and I don't want to be late." (Soran, ST:G)
Ex Astris Scientia

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I look forward to future designs.

------------------
"Oh I keep her locked in the basement and give her a piece of raw meat every hour on the hour. And by raw meat I mean intercourse." *looks at clock* "That reminds me...."
-Nathan McFarlane, on the subject of his "Spanish immigrant girl"

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto

------------------
"If I get lost, I'll just follow the ship infront of us."-Ensign Nog

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool.

------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice page Bernd, I look forward to future updates. But what's a vector drawing program?

Are you going to put a link to it on your main menu?

Hobbes

------------------
Got Trek?
Federation Starship Datalink

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ASDB homepage is linked now. With "vector drawing" software I mean something like Autocad, Corel Draw or Micrografx Designer (I prefer the latter), as opposed to pixel-oriented programs.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of those I have Corel Draw. Used AutoCAD in Drafting class, but I can't say I cared much for it.

Someone told me that Adobe Illustrator is also a vector program. If it is, I have it also. I never use it though.

Hobbes

------------------
Got Trek?
Federation Starship Datalink

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited July 23, 1999).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps