Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Some New Drawings for GenCon

Author Topic: Some New Drawings for GenCon
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of pals and I are going to Indianapolis for GenCon this Sunday. I think they're going to actually play games, but I'm going because my very favorite client, Shannon McRandle is going to be there. Also in attendance will be Michonne Bourriague (SP?), Amy Allen, and Ray Park. I've thrown together a couple illustrations to take with me for signatures. I want to get an Aurra Sing one done in the next couple of days, but it will have to be pretty simplistic. I'm running out of time.

Anyway... here are the first two:

Mara Jade Skywalker-
 -

Darth Maul-
 -

They're nothing uberGrand.... but I guess it's better than handing them the standard glossy photo or action figure to sign. I tend to get at least two sentances out of them when I have actual artwork [Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those're very nice! I wish I had a tenth of your talent for drawing. I can't even draw stick people w/o screwing it up.... [Roll Eyes]
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff. Makes me wish I didn't give up on drawing.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the drawings were a success. Shannon, Ray and Michonne all dug them. I got cool autographs and free pictures just for being cool.

I guess. Or maybe because they're all really nice. One of the two. [Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps