Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Hello, need some help with schematics

Author Topic: Hello, need some help with schematics
Ghost
Member # 1110

- posted      Profile for Ghost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing as this will be my first post I would first like to say hello to everyone on this board. And hello to all the creative people on this particular forum.

I myself am somewhat of an amateur writer but unfortunate am not skilled in the art of drawing and 3D art design, yet I need some help with these.

Although I am not much of a fan of the series 'Enterprise', I really liked a certain ship in the Season 2 episode 'Regeneration'.

The ship I am talking about is the so called 'assimilated transport'. I really wanted a model or a toy of this ship and have been contacting model companies over the Internet.

Federation models was willing to help me with making a model of this ship, unfortunate I ran into another setback. Although I have collected several pictures of the ship, none of them are apparently useful for making a model.

As his site has some of the best pictures of Starships, I asked Mr Schneider of ExAstris if he could help me. He suggested that I should ask around on this board.

So to sum it up, could anyone in the forum make up some schematics of the 'assimilated transport' of the Ent episode 'Regeneration'?

I have collected several pictures and will send them if they are of any use.

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, captain cabac has these fine pics of the schematics. Not that my skills with schematics is worth mentioning, but I would like to see your pics of the transport.

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Ghost
Member # 1110

- posted      Profile for Ghost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Starship Freak, Thanks for the picture link. Still not totally what I looked for but its a step closer.

As for the pics, follow this link http://enterprisevidcaps2.netfirms.com/Regeneration/borgified_transport.htm

I'm more looking for pics like these for example, http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/scans/akira-diagrams.jpg

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have a pretty good picture of what�s out there, and those kind of pics just doesn�t exist of that ship, sorry..
Possibly the japanese fact files will publish it. I think it was Masaki from this board who checks out that publication. Haven�t heard from him on this subject for a while, though.

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Ghost
Member # 1110

Hi Starship Freak

Darn, guess I will have to look out for the poster you mentioned.

Ghost
Member # 1110

Hi everyone

The poster Masaki, in which forum is he the most. I wish to contact him in order to ask him if he can help me find schematics of the Borg assimilated transport.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you look at the top of the screen you'll see a link marked "directory".
Click it and run a search on his screen name, that should give you his profile from which you can send him a PM or e-mail.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Ghost
Member # 1110

Hello Reverend

Thanks for the assistance. Sorry for the late reply.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps