Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » TOS Herbarium

Author Topic: TOS Herbarium
Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have screenshots of the herbarium from TOS episode "Is there in truth no beauty?"

There is a sketch of it in the 'Star Trek Sketchbook' - but it does not give scale.

--------------------
'One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.' - Lazarus Long

Capt.Blair245
Member # 1113

- posted      Profile for Capt.Blair245     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, what the hell is a herbarium?
Remember folks i'm only 13...

--------------------
Graffiti decorations/under a sky of dust/a constant wave of tension/on top of broken trust/the lessons that you taught me/I learned were never true
Now I find myself in question,
Guilty by association,

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's were they keep their herbs. Yeah. Groovy.

Was that the bit with the Beauregard glove plant?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Makotokat
Member # 1041

- posted      Profile for Makotokat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stand by with the Andorian parsley Mr Sulu.....
Capt.Blair245
Member # 1113

- posted      Profile for Capt.Blair245     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] *shakes head*

--------------------
Graffiti decorations/under a sky of dust/a constant wave of tension/on top of broken trust/the lessons that you taught me/I learned were never true
Guilty by association,

Phoenix Merrick
Member # 1142

- posted      Profile for Phoenix Merrick         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blair, don't worry it was double you life span ago.

Treknophyle, Are you just trying to find out the scale of the ship, or are you really wanting the "Aurora's" image.

--------------------
Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

Capt.Blair245
Member # 1113

ouch

--------------------
Guilty by association,

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of the room Miranda was in when she hurt her finger on a rose's thorns in "Is there in Truth No Beauty". - TOS

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps