Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » The Ship is in the mail! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Ship is in the mail!
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the ships ARE in the Mail, as there's quite a bit more than one. 15, if memory serves.

What the hell am I talking about? Well, today I finally mailed off my ship sketches to Cargile, who will hopefully soon be placing them on here for all to see / enjoy / laugh at / ridicule / be inspired by / ignore / whatever.

Yay!
*does Meeposian Dance of Joy*
Cargile rules!

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten yard penalty for the Perfect Strangers reference.

------------------
"Have you ever seen a bloody egg? Glass in hand, laying up in bed?"
--
They Might Be Giants

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dai Dai di di di di di di di, Hey (hey) Hey(hey)Hey(Hey) HEY!!!!!!

------------------
Right, cheers, thanks a lot-Patsy Stone "Ab-Fab"

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did WHAT?

------------------
"What is that? A tank?"
--Our Lord and Savior David Koresh, the Second Coming snuffed out before He could any good.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't even joke about that.

Well, Paul, if that ISN'T you who I've been discussing this with over email, than you've got someone hacking into your account, or an evil twin, or something.

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

Don't even joke about that.

Well, Paul, if that ISN'T you who I've been discussing this with over email, than you've got someone hacking into your account, or an evil twin, or something.

Incidentally, last night I discovered that the idiot I entrusted with actually MAILING the package (after I finished preparing it) FAILED to do so, because he had insufficient postage.

Last time I trust my dad to do ANYTHING. I mean, how $#%$#ing HARD is it to stick on three more stamps?!?!?

Anyway, it's REALLY in the mail now. Really. Promise. Cross my cardiac organ and hope to be assimilated.

------------------

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a dang minute here, don't go knocking Perfect Strangers....

That was a GREAT show.

< BALKAI SPEAK >

Cosin Larry! Cosin Larry!

< /BALKAI SPEAK >

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

[This message has been edited by Enterprise (edited August 04, 1999).]

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd scare you.
maxcarter
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'm sure I sound like an ass for asking, but hoe do you post a topic?

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a "New Topic" button at the very top of the screen, in the right corner.

------------------
"We took a small flight, in the middle of the night, from one tiny place to another."
--
Ben Folds Five

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this topic about?

------------------
"Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery."

-Dedication Plaque quote from the U.S.S. Odyssey

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, right about now, it's 9-10 replies long.

[rimshot]

------------------
My karma ran over your dogma.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

T-plus 11 days and counting...
Not that I'm anxious or anything...

I'm sure the darn things take FOREVER to get through the mail, then ANOTHER forever to scan...

An-ti-ci-pa-tionnnnnnnnn, An-ti-ci-pay-ay tion is makin me wait... o_0

------------------

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How obscure may a thread get before it is locked?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want this thread locked, Bernd? Why didn't you say so before? Anyone else share Bernd's opinion? I don't mind it, but if you people want it gone...

------------------
The easy way to tell the difference between Canadians and Americans is they sound they make when they walk. Americans are silent, however Canadians go "chink chink, chink chink"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps