Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Akira-class starship

Author Topic: Akira-class starship
Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a clean-up I did of a fuzzy schematic I found on the Net one day. http://members.aol.com/dawnmda73/akira-top-schematic.bmp

------------------
"Victory is Life!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Galen, it would appear as though that file isn't there... possibly due to the fact that .bmps aren't exactly compatable with everything on the net. You may want to convert it to .jpg or .gif.

------------------
"The Fabrux will never relent"
-Elim Garak

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited August 09, 1999).]

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can save it to disk. The best choice is to convert it to (greyscale) .JPG

------------------
"Okay! No more mister knive guy!"

- Jim West, Wild Wild West

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Goes with the "rugged" depictions of the Akira-class that I've seen around.

------------------
The easy way to tell the difference between Canadians and Americans is they sound they make when they walk. Americans are silent, however Canadians go "chink chink, chink chink"

Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odd. My browser popped it up just fine. I will try to post a jpg version later.

Well I converted it to jpg and posted it, but it looks real messed up now. Check for yourself. Use the same URL just change bmp to jpg. If anyone wants the bitmap and cannot download it, just write and I will email it.
------------------
"Victory is Life!"

[This message has been edited by Galen (edited August 11, 1999).]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You generally want to use GIF for greyscale images, though.

------------------
The Molybdenum Home Page

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps