Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Jumping on the Bandwagon...more aliens

Author Topic: Jumping on the Bandwagon...more aliens
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, my turn for aliens. These aliens are called the Synia. I have already designed 4 ships for the species, working on a 5th at the moment.

The Synia are a highly advanced species from the 'southwest' end of the Federation, near the galactic barrier. Their ships designs are insect based, and feature a sort of 'flaring' in their design. The ships have basic design elements, which are seen in all Synia designs. At the back, are the large warp engines. Moving forward, attached to the front of each warp nacelle, are the ship's sensors, a large grooved area. Directly in front of that, is a 'U' shaped structure, which moves forward at first, then curves backwords. At the very back of this platform is the command center. Built onto this platform, and facing forward, are two large 'horns', some ships even having two of these 'horns', with the second serving as a large weapons platform. All Synia ships feature a nicely painted hull.

Sized for the ships are (NOTE: No heights, yet):

Battleship:
Length: 510m
Width: 570m

Attack Cruiser:
Length: 380m
Width: 300m

Cruiser:
Length: 130m
Width: 170m

Scout:
Length: 75m
Width: 65m

Fighter: Under Construction

If I had a scanner, I would show you these highly detailed ships, but, alas, I cannot...

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What have I started?!

------------------
All hands, brace for impact!
WHAM!!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps