Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Star Trek Sovereign -- My own series.

Author Topic: Star Trek Sovereign -- My own series.
Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am posting this at Fabrux's erging (he's my biggest fan). I think that this counts as creativity.

'Star Trek Sovereign' is a Trek series that I've created. It takes place on the Sovereign-class starship USS Sovereign NX-74222 (soon to be upgraded to NCC). The senior staff is as follows:

Captain Brandon Grasmick- The Big Sov's captain, whom I have named after myself, is an old Enterprise-D veteran, taking over as tempory chief enginneer when most of the crew went to search for Data when Lore and the renegade Borg 'kidnapped' him. After the Big E went down on Veridian III, he (or should I say I?) was promoted to Lt. Commander and transfered to the Endeavor as chief engineer. That lasted until the Borg came around (see ST: First Contact). Grasmick was then promoted again and became the Galaxy's first officer. Later, he became CO of the San Francisco fleetyards. He was promoted to captain, and a few months after that, he was assigned to the Big Sov as her captain.

Commander Alexandra Ryan-- Ryan is one of the officers that I don't have a back story on. She is the Sovereign's first officer.

Lt. Commander Tumok-- Tumok is half human/half Vulcan. He is the Big Sov's second officer, and sits at ops.

Lt. Commander Aaron Peterson-- Peterson is named after a friend of mine from school. He is the chief engineer.

Lt. Commander Samuel 'Tac' Wilson-- Tac is a friend of Captain Grasmick's from way back. He is tactical officer and chief of security.

Lt. Commander Morgan 'Mo' Edwards-- Mo is the Big Sov's doctor.

Lt. Commander Anne Hathaway-- Hathaway is the Big Sov's counselor.

Ensign Emony Tobin-- Tobin, a Trill, is the Big Sov's helm officer. A previous host of hers was a friend of Grasmick's and Tac's. I plan on having her promoted in a future episode.

And of course, the ship is alway there:

You can read 'Star Trek Sovereign' at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/2942/

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

[This message has been edited by Enterprise (edited September 04, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Enterprise (edited September 04, 1999).]

Tachy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, very cool page man !!

------------------
The SCIFI-ART.COM website:
http://www.scifi-art.com

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps