Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Star Trek TNG : Interactive Set tour (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Trek TNG : Interactive Set tour
z4g0
Member # 1796

- posted      Profile for z4g0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm working on a 'interactive' virtual tour of the ST: TNG sets!
Do u have ideas, suggestion, critiques?
Thank!
In the posts below u can see Screenshots and Videos

(.. and sorry for my bad english [Smile] )

z4g0
Member # 1796

- posted      Profile for z4g0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W.I.P SCREENSHOTS PT.1
 -  -  -  -  -

z4g0
Member # 1796

W.I.P SCREENSHOTS PT.2
 -  -  -  -  -

z4g0
Member # 1796

W.I.P VIDEOS (Tnx Youtube)

-  -

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing work! I'd be nitpicky about some of the details, but right now I'm just happy to see the E-D again! So is this a stand-alone program you created or something like a map for a 3D game?

B.J.

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm... a DOOM game anyone?

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it might be for Star Trek Elite Force which runs on the Quake 3 engine.
z4g0
Member # 1796

Thank all!
yes, it will be a stand-alone application: no game needed.

I'm coding that on the BlitzBasic 3D Engine (www.blitzbasic.com)

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work. Do you plan on making tours of other vessels.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool. I experienced some encoding problems with the video, but the reflections (particularly in Engineering) are impressive. I would suggest slowing down the pace for both videos. The manic intensity doesn't really let the viewer enjoy it too well. Like watching someone really familiar with the maps play an FPS, it all goes by too quickly to enjoy it.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of the TNG Interactive Tech Manual... nice!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show the Dolphins!! [Smile]
z4g0
Member # 1796

new Sickbay video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BitomGs9Tjw

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great. However, I concur that you should slow it down. I'm one of those guys who gets motion sickness with FPS type games (seriously - makes me nauseous, can't play 'em), so watching more than a couple of these at a time is about my limit. Still, awesome work!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

z4g0
Member # 1796

Hi!
I've Uploaded the Pre-Alpha 0.1.4 one minute ago!
you can download & comment it from http://www.clickitaliansoftware.net/public/vgcgroup/ST3D/ (the first news)

CYA & Thanks!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps