Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » New Altairan ships

Author Topic: New Altairan ships
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go HERE to see them.

Please let me know what you think.

------------------
"You don't need a gun."
"That depends on your definition of 'save sex'."

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Just wondering if you are ever going to make schematics that don't have the notebook paper lines behind them?

------------------
A-"Dippidy Doo." Q-"What forms on your dippity early in the morning?"--Johnny Carson

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I use that for scaling. I even started to use boxed paper (I don't know what else to call that...). I think it is a lot easier that way.
Maybe in the future I'll make carbon copies onto blank paper, but that will just be a finishing touch.

I am thinking about making profile scetches on blank paper. Hopefully that will turn out more like the scetches made by people at SciFi-Art.

------------------
"You don't need a gun."

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited September 25, 1999).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grid paper.

------------------
This post will self destruct in 10 seconds

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

AH! That's what it's called

Okay, and now back to the comments. Let me know what you think of the designs, good or bad!

------------------
"You don't need a gun."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The mothership is quite nice. I don't recall seeing it before. I like the rear section viewed from the top, especially. The effect created is pretty neat. Big ship.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps