Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Nova Class USS Equinox (maybe$$$)

Author Topic: Nova Class USS Equinox (maybe$$$)
Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Equinox Schematic

I wish I had a better program to do this on like Photoshop or something but here it is...
http://members.xoom.com/avalonsector/junk/novaschem.jpg

Please nitpick away. I want to improve. If there are any details I have left out or unintentionally added, please tell me. Thanks

------------------
A-"Dippidy Doo." Q-"What forms on your dippity early in the morning?"--Johnny Carson

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks a lot like a Xoom Term of Service violation graphic. Damn them!

------------------
"And much of Madness, and more of Sin, and Horror the soul of the plot."
--
The Conqueror Worm, by Edgar Allan Poe

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can just copy and paste the link.

------------------
A-"Dippidy Doo." Q-"What forms on your dippity early in the morning?"--Johnny Carson

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad at all. But if you want nitpicking, the registry on the Equinox was a lot bigger looking.

------------------
"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name...Enterprise."
Federation Starship Datalink - Yet another site based on the popularity of starships.

Black Knight
Member # 134

Well that was the only size of letters that would fit in there in that crappy program.

------------------

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Blacknight:

Could I use this pic? I want to modify its shape to fit another of my designs.

Credit would be given, of course...

------------------
�T� eres que lo como!

Black Knight
Member # 134

Soitenly! (Certainly in Curlyspeak)

------------------

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could somebody please send this to me because I can't seem to get it. PLEASE!!!!!!!(screams pulling his hair out)

[email protected]

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

Laz1701
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks pretty close, but the nacelles should be higher, above the secondary hull. Also, the primary hull should be a little longer in front, with a sharper angle.

To see the Nova class entry in my Starship Encyclopedia,
click here

------------------
The Starship Encyclopedia

IP: Logged
Laz1701
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a profile view of the Equinox which shows the position of the nacelles relative to the engineering hull:

I have a page up with some vidcaps I made of the Equinox. Just click on the thumbnails to see the larger images.

------------------
The Starship Encyclopedia

IP: Logged
bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Laz...

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps